Movements

Tracking my wanderlust need to get out of town once a month

Track my O progress here

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
28 January 2004
Dick and I met up with Nadim at SMP for some Wednesday night O. I set a course using the Trim markers, which is much easier than running around the park hanging markers before the run. It was very cold, and my toes were numb for the first 20 minutes. I figured it was good practice for Yellowstone. (Remember: bring everything on each outing; you never know what you'll need). I was well dressed for running, but not for walking. Every time I stopped jogging and tried to walk, I got cold. So, it was good exercise. It wasn't the best O training, since I had been to many of the markers recently. It was very beautiful in the woods, since there was a thin layer of ice on the trees and branches. I made a fun crunching sound as I ran through the frozen tall grasses. I was out for 45 minutes.

MTD = 730


posted by Mary 9:11 PM [edit]

Comments: Post a Comment