Movements

Tracking my wanderlust need to get out of town once a month

Track my O progress here

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
01 September 2003
Yesterday, I joined Mike and Gene on the river trails in Lawrence. I planned to do a slow, steady run of 35-40 minutes. After walking for a few minutes to warm up, I started to jog. Very slowly. On a completely flat surface. I felt OK, as long as I kept that slow pace. The I looked at my HR: 164! That couldn't be right. I kept jogging, slowly, for 5 minutes, and my HR never went down. I had to walk at that point. After a few minutes, I tried jogging again, slowly. HR :160. There was no denying that this was not going to be a good day. I turned around, and walked/jogged back to the car. I was out for 25 minutes (not including warm up). My HR was between 155 and 164 whenever I jogged.

Am I that out of shape or am I still sick?

MT = 570/850


posted by Mary 4:08 PM [edit]

Comments: Post a Comment