Movements

Tracking my wanderlust need to get out of town once a month

Track my O progress here

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
18 August 2003
On Sunday, I went to Parkville. I did repeats on the rocky hill. I waited for my HR to recover at the top of the hill before I would start again, because it was another scorcher. I started earlier in the morning than yesterday, which helped, but also meant I was the first one through the cobwebs. Ugh! I only saw a few deer and a turtle; no turkeys today. I was out for 60 minutes.

MT = 365/850

On Saturday, Mike, Dan and I ran at SMP. It was a hot, crappy day, and I felt it. We started near the paved trail, but I soon realized that I couldn't stay out in the sun. So, I went to the bike trails and jogged there. I did three repeats of the big hill. I also walked a lot, because I felt crappy and I wanted to give my body a break. I also saw an incredibly rare sight: another jogger on the bike trails. Usually I only see Mike, Dan and mountain bikers. I was out for 70 minutes.

MT = 305/850
posted by Mary 7:05 AM [edit]

Comments: Post a Comment