|
Tracking my wanderlust need to get out of town once a month Track my O progress here
|
20 October 2002
Wednesday, 16 October 02
I planned to run at Parkville after work. Forecast said 55 degrees and cloudy, so I packed a t-shirt and tights. By the end of the work day, it was 35 degrees, with a mixture of rain and snow falling. I needed to change my plans.
So I came home, dressed warmly, and went to the high school track. I have been following my training a number of ways, including my time for four laps on the track. I try to run at 90% max HR. In May, it took over 13 minutes. By August, I was down to 12:00. Today, I did it in 10:38.
Yeah! Real, visible progress on my fitness! I think part of the credit goes to the weather; it's easier to run fast in a cold rain compared to the heat of August. Still, I'm pleased with my progress.
MT = 516/1000
posted by Mary 5:21 PM [edit]
|