Movements

Tracking my wanderlust need to get out of town once a month

Track my O progress here

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
20 April 2002
Today was the final O meet of the (local) season: a two hour score O at SMP. When I looked at the map, I saw that most of the high value points were on the other side of the lake. So when we started, I headed right to the south side. I walked the whole time and even ate and drank along the way. I managed to get everything on the south side, but I took longer than I planned. I did not have enough time to get many points on the north side. But it was a good strategy for me. I got 330 points, while Mike got 800. I was tired at the end, but not completely wiped out.

TT = 170 minutes


posted by Mary 6:57 PM [edit]

Comments: Post a Comment