Movements

Tracking my wanderlust need to get out of town once a month

Track my O progress here

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
03 February 2002
I planned to do a long, slow run today, at 70-80% max HR. I knew I'd need somewhere flat to keep my HR low. So Mike and I went to Shawnee Mission Park. Unfortunately, the park was closed due to downed power lines. So we went to Wyandotte instead.

There were a few inches of ice/snow on the ground, but it had melted enough to be mushy. It was tough going on the legs, like walking through sand. Plus there are some big hills at Wyandotte. So I ended up walking almost the whole time. But I did one hour in my zone, which was the main goal for today. It was beautiful in the woods, and nice to be outside again after being inside for so many days.


posted by Mary 6:25 PM [edit]

Comments: Post a Comment