| Movements | |
|
Tracking my wanderlust need to get out of town once a month Track my O progress here
|
27 December 2001
Last night was the second SMP Night O. I was moving along towards the third control, slowly (forgot my compass), when my light started to flicker. I looked at my map, saw that I was close to a road, and then began to play around with my light. It seemed like the connection was loose. After a while, the light went out completely, so I started to make my way to the road. Suddenly, I felt a burning sensation on my back! The wires had come loose from the connector, and were melting my fleece vest! I quickly took every thing off and saved my skin. I walked and jogged along the road back to the start/finish area. It wasn't a good O outing, but I did exercise for an hour.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|