Movements

Tracking my wanderlust need to get out of town once a month

Track my O progress here

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
03 December 2001
I hate being sick. All last week I dealt with a cold. It wasn't too bad, but I took it extra easy to avoid getting worse. I didn't exercise, and I went to sleep early every night. By Friday I was feeling better. Yeah, just in time for the relays!

Then, on the drive home from the Possum Trot yesterday, I got a funny feeling in my stomach. Actually, in my bladder to be precise. I knew what this meant--a nasty infection. I was very uncomfortable last night, and called my doctor for an appointment first thing this morning. I had a 9 am appointment, but didn't see the doctor until 10:30. I hate that! Especially since all I needed was an antibiotic prescription--they could have called it in to the pharmacy without ever seeing me.

I went to work for a few hours, then came home and slept for a few hours. I still feel lousy, but the antibiotics should start to kick in soon. I should be in good shape in a day or two. I just hate to be sick!



posted by Mary 6:57 PM [edit]

Comments: Post a Comment